swampfriend

classic. i haven't played it yet

it's the most important holiday of the year. the anniversary of lil b the based god's ps2 games collection video

happy classics day to all. swag.

Lil b just gave a talk at my work  (my boss wrote down lil b's phone number from one of his old myspace pages back in the day and asked him to come say some words.)  I was not there last Saturday when this happened, but was told that he talked about his life philosophy which is all about positivity.  In the middle of the talk he invited everyone up and gave away his film cameras and the photos he took with them.  When I asked the person who was working that day what lil b had talked about, she shrugged dramatically and said she didn't know how to explain.  She did say, though, that he is really into the idea of rare art. 
 448654309_ScreenShot2018-05-08at8_21_15PM.thumb.png.7ce8f132e059c13295342b2350323fc4.png

On 5/8/2018 at 8:23 PM, alaynoboost said:

Lil b just gave a talk at my work  (my boss wrote down lil b's phone number from one of his old myspace pages back in the day and asked him to come say some words.)  I was not there last Saturday when this happened, but was told that he talked about his life philosophy which is all about positivity.  In the middle of the talk he invited everyone up and gave away his film cameras and the photos he took with them.  When I asked the person who was working that day what lil b had talked about, she shrugged dramatically and said she didn't know how to explain.  She did say, though, that he is really into the idea of rare art. 
 448654309_ScreenShot2018-05-08at8_21_15PM.thumb.png.7ce8f132e059c13295342b2350323fc4.png

classic