Jump to content

Recommended Posts

a thread containing pictures of mugs with stupid words on them from all walks of life :cloud:

DDF9A4A8-5783-48DF-B8F3-CC23B165547B.thumb.jpeg.c612a33a2c4888bb7bbfb92d56ac1ead.jpeg

0927469F-2AA0-4393-8510-A7091CC8DFE3.jpeg.28b6a1373f84980ebe3ad991b8f64acb.jpeg

735529FC-3CE9-4B2A-893E-6760724649B6.jpeg.df8a28097bb8ab82a25dba95fe2467c5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

212_3_1.thumb.jpg.7f7a47d981efb6ec3b82d7697f1ad582.jpg

I_RUN_ON_COFFEE_AND_CUSS_WORDS_-_NEW_3.thumb.jpg.d6377b91d083c3e54e9f75b2d814663c.jpg

back_12909aef-65dc-4bd6-afeb-9729bbaab18c_1024x1024.thumb.png.185a99b9088c8e3f0e539dd70d2e6710.png

Mama-Needs-Mother-Effing-Nap-Mug.thumb.jpg.badf4fdee86654109d2d4a7902a6df5c.jpg

i'm genuinely intrigued by this "cuss word" thing

i guess it seems edgy if you live in the midwest and go to church????

Share this post


Link to post

please don't book me. i couldn't bear to have my mugshot out there

Share this post


Link to post

is this also the thread to post the nice mugs we own? because i want to do that but i also fear committing cyber crimes :kirbyputer:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, rinv said:

is this also the thread to post the nice mugs we own? because i want to do that but i also fear committing cyber crimes :kirbyputer:

dude rip into it

i'm going to update the original post to reflect my new terms, which is that this is a place for all mugs :cloud:

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, starsailor said:

Police_car_with_emergency_lights_on.jpg.a4d3c3519dec43117ba7b5427b2d18f5.jpg

@rinv, pull over to the side of the road please

@swampfriend . . . come in @swampfriend. does this post belong in 'mugs' or 'hot internets 2.0'? please advise

nooooooo. use my call sign like we agreed on. come onnnnnnn

wait i forget my call sign. i think i hated it

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, swampfriend said:

nooooooo. use my call sign like we agreed on. come onnnnnnn

wait i forget my call sign. i think i hated it

Hot-Sale-Novelty-Light-Luminous-Key-Pendant-Whistle-Night-Club-Party-Accessories-Novelty-Accessories-Toys-for.thumb.jpg.3da1800934c5a77f3ed765295f9667eb.jpg

oh shit yeah i forgot to use the cool whistle you gave me lol

Share this post


Link to post

absolutely LOVIN this thread 

 

this happened to me on a lonesome afternoon in oakland

582181A1-0767-49ED-8910-64D0E7496E9C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, splendorr said:

absolutely LOVIN this thread 

 

this happened to me on a lonesome afternoon in oakland

582181A1-0767-49ED-8910-64D0E7496E9C.jpeg

hey @soaplitz remember when i could have gotten you a free donut and a pepto bismol-colored donut farm mug from donut farm LA and you turned me down lol

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, starsailor said:

hey @soaplitz remember when i could have gotten you a free donut and a pepto bismol-colored donut farm mug from donut farm LA and you turned me down lol

baby 🚬🚬 i've been turning you down for months 🚬 

Share this post


Link to post

my mugs! they are all somewhat miniature, which i prefer, because i can pour a cup and it cools faster.

this was my grandpa's favorite mug. he was a family doctor who had his own practice out of San Leandro, California. my two middle names come from his first and last! he was extremely kind and gentle, and the only of my relatives who i can truly say i am proud to have been related to. when he passed away a couple years ago we visited his desert home in San Diego and relished in our good memories with him there. i found this mug in his cupboard. it's the only thing i took with me, and i'm going to keep it forever.

IMG_2988.thumb.JPG.ab48155a9bc8c84a90e5455411062175.JPG

i'm a little sad most of the mister donuts got eaten up by dunkin, so i got this mug because i have a fondness for the brand... and donuts.

IMG_3004.thumb.JPG.52b0aa206bd1fb27380cb02bedd3be9c.JPG

i got this dragon quest mug with my pearl white new nintendo 3ds xl on play-asia! i was paying for the shipping already, so i figured i should get a little something extra with it. i love the little slime on the handle.

IMG_2997.thumb.JPG.4dfbae3af73b814e476528524689d9fe.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, rinv said:

my mugs! they are all somewhat miniature, which i prefer, because i can pour a cup and it cools faster.

this was my grandpa's favorite mug. he was a family doctor who had his own practice out of San Leandro, California. my two middle names come from his first and last! he was extremely kind and gentle, and the only of my relatives who i can truly say i am proud to have been related to. when he passed away a couple years ago we visited his desert home in San Diego and relished in our good memories with him there. i found this mug in his cupboard. it's the only thing i took with me, and i'm going to keep it forever.

IMG_2988.thumb.JPG.ab48155a9bc8c84a90e5455411062175.JPG

i'm a little sad most of the mister donuts got eaten up by dunkin, so i got this mug because i have a fondness for the brand... and donuts.

IMG_3004.thumb.JPG.52b0aa206bd1fb27380cb02bedd3be9c.JPG

i got this dragon quest mug with my pearl white new nintendo 3ds xl on play-asia! i was paying for the shipping already, so i figured i should get a little something extra with it. i love the little slime on the handle.

IMG_2997.thumb.JPG.4dfbae3af73b814e476528524689d9fe.JPG

excellent slime mug

Share this post


Link to post

i'm work as an English teacher. i told a friend about how many plastic cups i wasted at work. she gave me this as a present with the condition that i took it to work and sent her visual proof of the fact.

C9DDABBA-FA14-423A-A6F4-0F2C050D3228.thumb.jpeg.679df5a50752d1641db3731cf0932c3f.jpeg

it's boobies. it's boobies on a mug. i have continued to use it. it's a good size! it's too subtle for people to mention it and not subtle enough that they don't notice. i like it!

Share this post


Link to post

more people should be posting their favorite mugs ITT IMO

Share this post


Link to post

yes i am starved for good mugs

my mug at work says "AGED TO PERFECTION". my friend mikaylah gave it to me on my 29th birthday. i will post a picture of it soon~~~~

Share this post


Link to post

i drank a pretty nice amount of coffee out of this mug this morning. 

my mom gave it to me for my 14th birthday.

326FA372-EBAE-4E40-ABCA-E97683CB4969.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

i like the needless embossing on the superman logo

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×