swampfriend

official forum suggestion box thread

On 2/18/2018 at 5:16 AM, tesseract brain jxn said:

should have a video game what you can control it from the web site

dsh plays dragon quest, where each post is magically converted into a button press and then the emulation is paused until the next post

1 hour ago, splendorr said:

dsh plays dragon quest, where each post is magically converted into a button press and then the emulation is paused until the next post

So it’s going to take like 50 years at our current posting rate. Maybe in a way that’s perfect. 

3 minutes ago, _S_ said:

So it’s going to take like 50 years at our current posting rate. Maybe in a way that’s perfect. 

yeah. i like to think there will be a future, and that something i do will affect it in a small way

@starsailor what if images and videos in quotes were smaller than normal? put a lil max-width 200px on those babies? it gets pretty wild trying to follow a conversation where the same giant media graphic keeps popping up

I thought this was DONUT SECRET HOUSE, not BIG BABY'S PALACE OF WHAAAA!!MBURGERS AND FRENCH CRIES

https://i.imgur.com/fXmCH4f.jpg

unkie moe?? my quoted images and videos are too big my eyes hurt

http://www.simpsonspark.com/framegrabs/3f02/frame188.jpg

aw, your eyes hurt, huh, your eyes hurt?? well that's TOO FREAKIN BAD. YOU HEAR ME? I'LL TELL YOU WHERE YOU CAN PUT YOUR FREAKIN QUOTED IMAGES AND VIDEOS, TOO

okay, ummmmm, guys, i had a long day at work trying to make bad web sites work? and then i came here and had to see like 18 same-size pictures of dongald “stump dump” dumpjar jr. all in a row, and i just thought it might be nice, if

this thread is for suggestions and i just feel like, guys, even though there are such things as bad suggestions,,, i,

moe’s right though

Edited by splendorr

4 hours ago, CoffinJerk said:

WHAAAA!!MBURGERS AND FRENCH CRIES

so good, roast accepted

43 minutes ago, splendorr said:

okay, ummmmm, guys, i had a long day at work trying to make bad web sites work? and then i came here and had to see like 18 same-size pictures of dongald “stump dump” dumpjar jr. all in a row, and i just thought it might be nice, if

this thread is for suggestions and i just feel like, guys, even though there are such things as bad suggestions,,, i,

moe’s right though

no offense TO ANYBODY but i'm guessing changes like that are a bit too much to ask of our intrepid leader. maybe try suggesting something like changing something's color to grey

suggestion to make the site even more resident evil ui aesthetic now that we have an incongruous serif font

2 hours ago, splendorr said:

suggestion to make the site even more resident evil ui aesthetic now that we have an incongruous serif font

I like it and I unironically want this 

Can we actually just get a resident evil style inventory for the forum?

fontz are back

maybe i should make multiple themes

maybe also i should finish this one lol

3 hours ago, starsailor said:

fontz are back

maybe i should make multiple themes

maybe also i should finish this one lol

i think you're doin great, starbaby

i believe in the one true theme of donut secret house, which is an evolving, imperfectly-perfect theme of making the best out of our sentence

50 minutes ago, splendorr said:

i think you're doin great, starbaby

i believe in the one true theme of donut secret house, which is an evolving, imperfectly-perfect theme of making the best out of our sentence

our life sentence on earth?

On 2/23/2018 at 8:57 PM, _S_ said:

@starsailor hey can we get a dancing skeleton sprite or something 

ahEM sennett we have an icons thread for such things!!!!!!

but yeah i can do that

On 2/26/2018 at 6:18 PM, starsailor said:

our life sentence on earth?

yes

do you guys still want me to make badges so we can have clubs and shit

and fix the illegible colors lol :moon:

you know what would really make this a more authentic bbs experience? signatures

idk if i care about badges tbh but if you want to go for it.