swampfriend

official forum suggestion box thread

Hey, the only valuable thing I have to offer this rather offensive and mean-spirited thread (WHICH I LOVE) is that only I (me) have the option of titling myself "KINGSHIT OF FUCK MOUNTAIN" in honor of my long standing membership to the PRF forums.

Thank you, goodbye.

6 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

Hey, the only valuable thing I have to offer this rather offensive and mean-spirited thread (WHICH I LOVE) is that only I (me) have the option of titling myself "KINGSHIT OF FUCK MOUNTAIN" in honor of my long standing membership to the PRF forums.

Thank you, goodbye.

done!!! :bmage:

24 minutes ago, starsailor said:

TBH I also loved 'the cream RISES TO THE TOP' or whatever too.

smooch

52 minutes ago, starsailor said:

yeah so kingfcuk of shit mountain gets theirs but i can't get my k? 1 star for these admins

1 minute ago, flippityk said:

yeah so kingfcuk of shit mountain gets theirs but i can't get my k? 1 star for these admins

i tried! it's gotta be at least three letters

flippityk is pretty good btw so i dunno???

6 minutes ago, starsailor said:

i tried! it's gotta be at least three letters

flippityk is pretty good btw so i dunno???

ah dang ok thx for trying! 4 stars

:pepper:would anyone be interested in a thread where we just screen cap news headlines to document the bizarre and hideously boring sci-fi dystopia we all live in now?:pepper:

Like here is an example:

WonderWHOA.png

1 minute ago, CoffinJerk said:

:pepper:would anyone be interested in a thread where we just screen cap news headlines to document the bizarre and hideously boring sci-fi dystopia we all live in now?:pepper:

Like here is an example:

WonderWHOA.png

yeah start a sort of 'the world is a nightmare' thread cuz baby do i have mucho content for that

hey @_S_ i guess it's pretty funny that you keep reporting posts but it sends me an email notification every time you do

rather than try to figure out how to turn off the notification i'd just like to use this thread to SUGGEST you cut it out :falco:

2 minutes ago, swampfriend said:

hey @_S_ i guess it's pretty funny that you keep reporting posts but it sends me an email notification every time you do

rather than try to figure out how to turn off the notification i'd just like to use this thread to SUGGEST you cut it out :falco:

for you, i'll do it :peppy:

should  there be separate categories

maybe at least two

one for GENERAL DISCUSSION and the other for lists, like kerwin's forthcoming "movies where horses get owned" thread & mccune's "movies where little kids bite the dust" thread

or something???

chime in in the comments we'd love to hear from you thanks :secrethouse:

i don't mind a little hierarchy but i kinda love that it's all just in there together right now. lotta times you go to a forum and they're like, "here's ten categories, how about you overthink this!" but then again, quarantine those lists if you need to

one thing that could be better is notifications. it tells me somebody liked something... but what did they like? i have to click the notification to go to the thread and see my post again. and i go, "yeah. there it is. they liked that, huh"

so that's probably just how it works but, why not include a little blurb version of the post you're being notified about? hey forum, how come?