swampfriend

official forum suggestion box thread

if you've got any requests for the forum, please write them down and send them to farts@mybutt.net. and then get on your little bike and ride off you punk leave me alone

request: i thought i would be able to change my name when i thought of a good one but its not like the old dsh and i can't change it

sennett what do you want your name to be

also kerwin i think you should let everyone know that farts@mybutt.net is currently not working. i just sent a list of suggestions to that address and it bounced back.

2 minutes ago, starsailor said:

sennett what do you want your name to be

idk i have to think of a good one but i'll let you know if i do :wiggler:

since you're asking... i still can't figure out how to edit my username (its not in account settings or edit profile), and i just looked and theres no option to edit your title there either sorry

i don't want to let everyone edit their own name because i'm very dense and i won't know who's who. just post in here if you want us to change it :o)

its ok i'm not creative enough to come up with a good one anyway :bigboo:

2 minutes ago, swampfriend said:

i don't want to let everyone edit their own name because i'm very dense and i won't know who's who. just post in here if you want us to change it :o)

@swampfriend yeah i set it so people can only change it every 60 days . . . but maybe that'sa better idea to have us do it~

yeah come on man scoop your balls up off the sidewalk and git to walkin. no sense in gettin droopy balls this early on

1 minute ago, starsailor said:

yeah come on man scoop your balls up off the sidewalk and git to walkin. no sense in gettin droopy balls this early on

5a6662637efda_IMG_0949-1copy.JPG.61b430261b5789c300109c1513d77d61.JPG