splendorr

T.U.I.F.

happy friday ya'll!

i spent all day trying to make a macbook work within our corporate network for some guy. it was unsuccessful. the end

my coworkers are away building the network infrastructure for new amazon buildings so i have to hold the fort down at work all on my onesie. i was hoping to be able to do some of the homework from my five (!!) community college courses this fall while on the clock but i'm so busy i have no time! ah well.

i'm working on math problems and listening to old danny brown mixtapes while waiting for my lady friend to get off work and come over. happy friday DSH!!!

Edited by rinv

dang i always forget to post on fridays. well, it's 11:59 PM in Alaska at the time of writing this sentence, so fuck it. 

my time holidaying and travelling around Myanmar and Thailand had come to an end; i had a job and place to stay lined up back in Madrid, Spain, and a flight back. going back to Europe was the rational and easy choice. so i didn't. i'll be living in Bangkok for the forseeable future. a new friend i made hooked me up with a nice place to live and now all i have to do is franctically look for a job before my money runs out. feels good and exciting so far. Bangkok is chaotic and cool

On 9/8/2018 at 1:07 AM, tombo said:

dang i always forget to post on fridays. well, it's 11:59 PM in Alaska at the time of writing this sentence, so fuck it. 

my time holidaying and travelling around Myanmar and Thailand had come to an end; i had a job and place to stay lined up back in Madrid, Spain, and a flight back. going back to Europe was the rational and easy choice. so i didn't. i'll be living in Bangkok for the forseeable future. a new friend i made hooked me up with a nice place to live and now all i have to do is franctically look for a job before my money runs out. feels good and exciting so far. Bangkok is chaotic and cool

gonna have to update your title to "bangkok dangerous"

goodmorning donut house :moon:

i went to work 2 hours early for something i'm not able to do today. now i am running on 4 hours of sleep and feeling absolutely miserable for no reason!

tomorrow i am going to a country-themed wedding of two strangers as a +1 for a friend who's date bailed. i started drinking this year so i'm looking forward to an open bar to discover what kind of drinks are for me. hope everyone has a good weekend!

happy friday!

nothing fun going on -- just work and school.

hope ya'll have a better one.

good friday everyone.

i am in Vientiane, Laos. my visa for Thailand expired. there's a workaround that gives me 3 more months in the country; it involves traveling around 500 miles to the border with Laos, crossing that border, staying here a couple days mostly waiting in line at the Thai embassy, and then -hopefully- making my way back to Bangkok. it's exhausting.

in other news...

i still don't have a job, a situation which is close to critical

after six years, i have decided to stop being a vegetarian. it's just a little too inconvenient in my current situation, or maybe i don't care about it as much... idk. it's been about a week and it's made my life much easier, and i've had some great food. i am excited to explore everything the local cuisine has to offer.

it's friday!

i spent the last week as a miserable shell of a person. being alive is hell, hey!

but i also adopted two kittens. their names are Twitch and Gretchen and they are the sweetest. maybe even a little too sweet at 6AM in the morning...

43628309_2227195067300357_4650747977185361920_n.thumb.jpg.ff3364bab63d520a6f00f5b02aa44533.jpg43706342_2227195297300334_8504554782503993344_n.thumb.jpg.4cc95ad8969c260a30d2318162c52f40.jpg

i've been watching glengarry glen ross while doing homework (tangent, i would have died of stress if i hadn't dropped one of my courses this semester. now i am just taking 4 courses (on top of having to work >40 hours most weeks :mario:)) and it made me really want to see some more A. Baldwin, so i've also been watching 30 rock. i'm on season 3 - it's pretty funny throughout, but there's a real knockout joke at least every few episodes. i'm liking it.