tesseract brain jxn

songs that make you feel better when you feel bad

6 hours ago, starsailor said:

maaaaannn yeah this song is cool but i forever associate it with like a billion products / commercials which sucks :-(

shhhh they haven't gotten to me yet don't jinx it.  I associate it with two new friends playing it spontaneously in my living room when I was seventeen.  I think I associate it with friendship, because they played it so well together.

3 hours ago, alaynoboost said:

shhhh they haven't gotten to me yet don't jinx it.  I associate it with two new friends playing it spontaneously in my living room when I was seventeen.  I think I associate it with friendship, because they played it so well together.

were they named santo and johnny :flowerbuddy:

just learned about this band today and it is making me VERY better

When I was a kid I listened to a lot of Chinese and Vietnamese music because it was what my parents listened to, and I became familiar with the phonetic sounds of the musicians' Chinese names, but never learned how to write their Chinese names, or what their English names were. There was a song I really liked, and I had recently been thinking of it, but it was hard to find because I didn't know the name of the song, and my phonetic knowledge of the musician's name was "Lay-huck-kun," which isn't helpful to Google.

Well, I found him today on Spotify. Turns out his English name is Hacken Lee. And this is the song I really liked, and still like! This is the first time I have seen the music video. It sure doesn't make any sense to me!