Hali

What do you look like?

2 hours ago, CoffinJerk said:

Nice glasses, my dude

hey thanks!! i'm actually on the hunt for a new pair... it has come to my attention that i have met at least 10 other people with glasses similar to these in the 4 year span i've had them, and thus, to maintain my Originality, i must get a new pair unlike any other to rocket me back to the front of the fashion line.

i am seriously looking for new glasses though, so if anybody has any Brand recommendations, i would love to hear them! finding high quality glasses is difficult when a single company owns almost the entire market hahahahahha.........

16 minutes ago, rinv said:

hey thanks!! i'm actually on the hunt for a new pair... it has come to my attention that i have met at least 10 other people with glasses similar to these in the 4 year span i've had them, and thus, to maintain my Originality, i must get a new pair unlike any other to rocket me back to the front of the fashion line.

i am seriously looking for new glasses though, so if anybody has any Brand recommendations, i would love to hear them! finding high quality glasses is difficult when a single company owns almost the entire market hahahahahha.........

@Hali has good taste in everything, especially glasses, so let's see what she has to say!!!!!!!

i just realized that i’ve had these same glasses for probably almost 9 years 

they’re scratched to shit and i really want to get new ones

but i need high-index lenses and don’t personally like thick frames on my personal face, sooo that search has been pretty fruitless so far

here i am today, hungover and wishing to lie down in a cave next to a power crystal for 16 hours

A57BACD9-0E6E-4757-B511-17F6AFEB9F1E.jpeg

6 minutes ago, splendorr said:

but i need high-index lenses and don’t personally like thick frames on my personal face, sooo that search has been pretty fruitless so far

here i am today, hungover and wishing to lie down in a cave next to a power crystal for 16 hours

12580.jpg.2ebd325761ff5d6358d7a6dcdd6d3114.jpg

12 minutes ago, starsailor said:

12580.jpg.2ebd325761ff5d6358d7a6dcdd6d3114.jpg

HOLY SHIT this is the first time anybody's ever suggested i might be zaphod beeblebrox and i am disgusted (as ever by my physical form) but not entirely opposed...!

ya wanna see my spaceship

19 minutes ago, splendorr said:

*fast forward 25 years*

10C3D055-76A0-4E7F-A326-E2253378AC0B.png.75a063739a4a92ca3e7b4dd08ee0d74b.png

4 minutes ago, splendorr said:

i found these pictures of @starsailor lookin' real ice on arsenio

5a9f0d229b71c_ScreenShot2018-03-06at4_50_03PM.thumb.png.4200487e00ff2a331796c8cf8d118bd6.png

5a9f0cf3889e5_ScreenShot2018-03-06at4_48_00PM.thumb.png.a2edeed9a021bdc0f242476f9d797e40.png

can you please pick like literally anyone else in the history of humankind to compare me to

1 minute ago, starsailor said:

can you please pick like literally anyone else in the history of humankind to compare me to

it's just that mischievous shrug, dude

literally nothing else about him reminds me of you

god it sucks to be compared to anybody, doesn't it???

2 minutes ago, starsailor said:

sorry for the gentle broil

Just now, splendorr said:

sorry for the gentle broil

it wasn't a broil so much as a vanilla frosting

Just now, starsailor said:

it wasn't a broil so much as a vanilla frosting

NICE, NICE, BABEHHHHHHHHHHH

@splendorr did you pick glasses yet? probably. I have been in a depression sinkhole for two weeks. You would look great in tan/clear plastic aviators. Or anything with real big thick plastic frames. 

I like this photo of me. I look like a hard dude. I look like I'm fixing to beat your ass 

Capture.PNG

36 minutes ago, Hali said:

@splendorr did you pick glasses yet? probably. I have been in a depression sinkhole for two weeks. You would look great in tan/clear plastic aviators. Or anything with real big thick plastic frames. 

i did not! i also have depression and evaluating changes to my own topography is a real rough time for me. that's how i wound up wearing these glasses for this long even though they're scratched to heck. once i took a frisbee in the right lens that hit me so hard, my glasses cut my face. somehow the glasses have survived 8+ years of being squished, smashed, and smudged... and somehow so have i!

glad you're hopefully coming out of the sinkhole. i know how rough that shit can be. you look tough and i think you're cool

3 minutes ago, splendorr said:

i did not! i also have depression and evaluating changes to my own topography is a real rough time for me. that's how i wound up wearing these glasses for this long even though they're scratched to heck. once i took a frisbee in the right lens that hit me so hard, my glasses cut my face. somehow the glasses have survived 8+ years of being squished, smashed, and smudged... and somehow so have i!

glad you're hopefully coming out of the sinkhole. i know how rough that shit can be. you look tough and i think you're cool

I am doing good. I am eating better. Going outside for walks. Learning ProTools. I'll be fine. 

Thank you. I think I look tough also. Sometimes it is good to look tough and sometimes it is not 

On 2/28/2018 at 6:21 PM, CoffinJerk said:

Here Luis and I are on the USS IOWA

IMG_1194.jpg

Oh this is good

oh lord. well @Tracey and @starsailor know this but other people do not:

more often than not i am wearing big huge tortoise shell glasses. i recently wiped all the photos and files from my laptop in preparation for purchasing a new laptop. anyway- this is seriously the only photo i can find of me wearing my glasses: unnamed-1.jpg.2a4a6e7570b27746da16293984c54880.jpg

but uh, usually i just look like this: (moronic and dumbfounded) (i'm pretending to drink out of a coffee cup) ((but it really looks like a tea cup))5aaada404b10f_Photoon10-9-17at6_10PM.thumb.jpg.db6e111c9a1aa58f1d2920a9acd35cac.jpg 

On 3/6/2018 at 2:06 PM, starsailor said:

shannon1.thumb.jpg.a3930dff9a96a253fd56caf3ce4bf337.jpg

in all seriousness, really, actually: i want to look like this

Don't do it dude. The depression fountain which will spring via nostalgia a decade on will put you in the ground my brother.

For a joke, however, yeah. This is gold.