Hali

What do you look like?

Just now, mattli0n said:

got the :thumbsup: from ol' tesseract jack to share this snap of him in the kaiser permanente enema lounge

IMG_20180128_221130.thumb.jpg.83b39171c2bb3ecefce73b51ceca49ff.jpg

here's some of the funny prank labels they put on hospital equipment there

IMG_20180128_214313.thumb.jpg.0e586e91b2f34928504c319cf4c60aa8.jpg

matt what's up with you and broken images dude

7 minutes ago, starsailor said:

matt what's up with you and broken images dude

i dunno i guess my life is made of them

16 minutes ago, mattli0n said:

got the :thumbsup: from ol' tesseract jack to share this snap of him in the kaiser permanente enema lounge

IMG_20180128_221130.thumb.jpg.3434cbee38826bb55ee58cabe54d56b2.jpg

here's some of the funny prank labels they put on hospital equipment there

IMG_20180128_214313.thumb.jpg.e9086dd5e5efa005d1ce0599298a7240.jpg

shoes in bed makes me nervous

12 hours ago, tombo said:

2014_FABARA-6415.jpg.eee054c730edab96e9624f4ef6ccac6d.jpg

you live in a pretty place! i am basing this on like a 50 pixel wide fragment of the left side of this image and also assuming you live there, but i am prepared to stand by my statement

Dudes, one of the bands I am in may be using a photo I took and then altered. I die.

OCCLITH.jpg

2 hours ago, tombo said:

_20180203_113623.thumb.JPG.4820e922b044452bf9dcdcebc167dfda.JPG

bitchin sweater.

In the states we are terrified of good sweaters like this. I don't know why, man. Don't ask me.

I'm just trying to get this Delroy Lindo look that he has in David Mamet's film HEIST. In one scene, he is wearing this disgustingly sick roll-top cableknit-ish sweater and it always reminds me of my ambition.

again, bitchin sweater.

2 hours ago, CoffinJerk said:

bitchin sweater.

In the states we are terrified of good sweaters like this. I don't know why, man. Don't ask me.

I'm just trying to get this Delroy Lindo look that he has in David Mamet's film HEIST. In one scene, he is wearing this disgustingly sick roll-top cableknit-ish sweater and it always reminds me of my ambition.

again, bitchin sweater.

Can you attach an image of Delroy Lindo in his sweater?

17 minutes ago, Tracey said:

Can you attach an image of Delroy Lindo in his sweater?

Tried finding it and could not source one. It is a real obscure scene actually. It is short and it seems no one else really cares about Heist. So the only pictures are of a crazy eyed Delroy with gun :-(

I'll try and screencap it when I get home.

4 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

Tried finding it and could not source one. It is a real obscure scene actually. It is short and it seems no one else really cares about Heist. So the only pictures are of a crazy eyed Delroy with gun :-(

mccune if you scroll back to like 2013 on tim's instagram there's a picture of it

Just now, starsailor said:

mccune if you scroll back to like 2013 on tim's instagram there's a picture of it

hahahahaha.

...yeah. not doing that. I will get a better photo that isn't hyper-exposed and who's colors aren't fried.

12 minutes ago, starsailor said:

silk.jpg.4421bd6bf9df2ebc31ac055ab01b6dc0.jpg

also mccune if you're gonna be d-royboy can i be jimmy silk

Dude, yeah.

I love and identify with Bobby's character in Heist. Tho, I am nothing like him. I like a dude whose main role in a group of criminals is like a marine: gets in, kicks ass, gets out. Doesn't need the life. Keeps it all hush. You know, the smart way to be a criminal. A criminal without pride/hubris.

29 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

Dude, yeah.

I love and identify with Bobby's character in Heist. Tho, I am nothing like him. I like a dude whose main role in a group of criminals is like a marine: gets in, kicks ass, gets out. Doesn't need the life. Keeps it all hush. You know, the smart way to be a criminal. A criminal without pride/hubris.

he's a professional criminal, not some young-dumb-full-of-cum wannabe who wants to shoot his way to stardom like jimmy silk.

speaking of which: hey @tombo you should make another heist thread. that was a really good og DSH thread. mccune: we had a heist thread! can you imagine???

43 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

hahahahaha.

...yeah. not doing that. I will get a better photo that isn't hyper-exposed and who's colors aren't fried.

"it's supposed to look like that"

when @swampfriend and i inherited his TV the first thing i did was change those insane settings he had cranked up on it. tim!! what do you see that we don't, brother??

2 hours ago, starsailor said:

"it's supposed to look like that"

when @swampfriend and i inherited his TV the first thing i did was change those insane settings he had cranked up on it. tim!! what do you see that we don't, brother??

Dude, he done had an eyeball pop out of his head. For all I know he may be "seeing" it all correctly. For the rest of up norm-o's it looks like a peanut butter and jelly (PBandJ) caught fire.

7 hours ago, CoffinJerk said:

a feast

sweatery.thumb.jpg.784884637f815b62b5a0849b63675f2b.jpg

Posted (edited)

2980BF8D-2320-4240-8714-97EAC83BC7FA.jpegI look a goblin 

Edited by Hali