flippityk

hot internets 2.0

No pic but wow it’s really hitting me that kids won’t know what the internet was like pre social media

13 minutes ago, _S_ said:

No pic but wow it’s really hitting me that kids won’t know what the internet was like pre social media

do you know what the internet was like pre social media? i'm asking bc i'm pretty sure i first got Online because of neopets and that's a type of social media right? even like usenet newsgroups are a type of social media

or do you specifically mean like facebook & twitter

basically i'm saying i already don't know what the internet was like pre social media

Neopets doesn’t count imo. I mean like pre facebook. But yes I was on the internet pre neopets. Hell I mean pre google.com

7 hours ago, alaynoboost said:

5a7338d7a16c5_ScreenShot2018-02-01at7_54_25AM.thumb.png.bb84596b88ed3d46462cb262a10c4d88.png

GENIUS to hide the camera in a block of cheese so chester cheetah wouldn't think to remove it

18 hours ago, starsailor said:

"arthur lipp-bonewits"

how!!!!!

13 hours ago, starsailor said:

7E7EFE76-EDA1-440A-A5EA-B159C7D11D18.jpeg.a612c3e918b5a197fc4213ac54365e26.jpeg

Don't post your baby pictures like 'ooooo I'm all cynical and I'm the reason this world's lost its wayyyyyyy' blah blah blah

6 hours ago, CoffinJerk said:

Don't post your baby pictures like 'ooooo I'm all cynical and I'm the reason this world's lost its wayyyyyyy' blah blah blah

:fatguy:b:fatguy:i:fatguy:t:fatguy:e:fatguy:

:fatguy:m:fatguy:e:fatguy:

11 minutes ago, starsailor said:

lord.PNG.e674a4d13daac7c72f881d2ab71e8ec1.PNG

if y'all didn't know, @CoffinJerk has an excellent twitter

much obliged my dude. I still can't believe your instagram isn't forever affixed to the TOP POSTS section. Your videos are incredible.

So much so that sites like Buzzfeed, Collegehumor, and the like ape your shit all day. Just with weaker, more pathetic versions.

31 minutes ago, swampfriend said:

i miss this adorable man

iwata.PNG

Iwata: *laughs*

Everyone: *laughs*

E3097129-4C10-4C6F-B3E6-B6B6D1D4001C.thumb.jpeg.d5cda99932235577c26cbe633d17bb9d.jpeg

ios app store

i would rather eat my own balls than have anything to do with whatever this is trying to say

so i noticed @CoffinJerk retweeted this'n on his twitter:

shat.thumb.PNG.8fd7a86c11f44a628e17e1e14fe718cc.PNG

yessssssssssss!!

but, mccune, i ask: did you enlarge the photo and peep those kicks them boys got on??

shatshoes.PNG.b269da9fffa3c2afdec0441c9764888b.PNG

1 hour ago, starsailor said:

so i noticed @CoffinJerk retweeted this'n on his twitter:

shat.thumb.PNG.8fd7a86c11f44a628e17e1e14fe718cc.PNG

yessssssssssss!!

but, mccune, i ask: did you enlarge the photo and peep those kicks them boys got on??

shatshoes.PNG.b269da9fffa3c2afdec0441c9764888b.PNG

You know I did son. Did you get my really bad joke about the cadence-master thing? Man, I woke up and read it and cringed but oh well, story of my life (soml)

58 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

You know I did son. Did you get my really bad joke about the cadence-master thing? Man, I woke up and read it and cringed but oh well, story of my life (soml)

man of course i know the shatner cadence but . . . ok look i think i've only ever heard spike lee talk like once??