Hali

How It's Made

Post some of your favorite How It's Made episodes or clips here.

Sponge candy is a real treat! I love the part at around 40 seconds where you get to see it wobble. It's unnerving and neat!

30 minutes ago, Tracey said:

Sponge candy is a real treat! I love the part at around 40 seconds where you get to see it wobble. It's unnerving and neat!

I love it 

Just now, flippityk said:

at 0:50 i screamed and woke up my cat

Yeah I thought about jelly donuts 

Just now, flippityk said:

no

Spoiler

Apologies

16 minutes ago, Hali said:

Check this one out @CoffinJerk

Nice. Those things are going to be real groovy when they become affordable! Linear throttle. Death machine. ridiculously faster than any combustion driven motorcycle. 

I first encountered boxed egg whites in the U.S., and I thought they couldn't possible be real. I still do not like this idea!

16 minutes ago, Tracey said:

I first encountered boxed egg whites in the U.S., and I thought they couldn't possible be real. I still do not like this idea!

yeah fuck that

man whenever i see industrial machinery i'm like "wow . . . . that's amazing" and then a few seconds later i'll think "we are a terrifying species who engineers and automates machines that suck of the lifeforce out of every single thing on this fucking planet lol"

midgar.jpg.7280006d2491f14230900ee659ff2ab6.jpg

I was eating a wheat cracker just now (the round kind that isn't salty or sweet) and wondered how it was made, so I looked it up and found a "How It's Made" for a different type of cracker, and here it is!

Is there a mass-produced anything that doesn't look gross? :-/

On 5/12/2018 at 10:21 AM, Tracey said:

OK this one was pretty funny/delightful. 

yeah this ruled

as someone who worked in a donut shop for 2.5 years, i gotta say: watching donies be born never gets old~~ :cheeryskeleton:

1 hour ago, starsailor said:

yeah this ruled

as someone who worked in a donut shop for 2.5 years, i gotta say: watching donies be born never gets old~~ :cheeryskeleton:

I knew I was watching something that was going to be consistently great as soon as he said, "Nice!"

21 minutes ago, tombo said:

i can't wait to go home and watch this :greatfairy: