i don't know about you but i am surrounded by garbage

sometimes i take pictures of it

i will post them in this thread

feel free to do the same

5a72426b5938f_trash(14)-Copy.jpg.ef617603a4c9bbb49a7e10e3b2798287.jpg

5a72427773b52_trash(5)-Copy.thumb.jpg.883b1b2218dcdf280d91ba461920c84e.jpg

5a724285ccb04_trash(13)-Copy.jpg.58a4f48e954c682bb70fb7f3bb7d98d9.jpg

excellent first post tombo-san

i will return to this soon with my own content because god knows i am a junkyard dog tunneling eternally through a landfill as tall as mt. everest

Just now, flippityk said:

44A5309E-3400-44D7-BDE4-AE6618812FC9.jpeg

i liked this for reasons outside of you now following me on instagram

30 minutes ago, Tracey said:

I like this one a whole lot.

People pay me to take photos. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

I behold something that resembles garbage.

1E27578D-349F-45EE-8C20-2EBCE787BB29.jpeg

Go easy on yourself, McCune. 

Just now, Tracey said:

Go easy on yourself, McCune. 

:kirbyputer:

hahahahahahaha

...Ok. I will actually, seriously take your advice.

6 hours ago, tombo said:

5a72f034b5dd5_trash(6)-Copy.thumb.jpg.dcdac43362f57fe5b1b9878b03c34bbb.jpg

tombo both of your posts make me think that you stumbled upon a cache of andy warhol's THE FACTORY dumpings lol

all i'm saying is that the velvet underground are running around naked somewhere

hey did you guys hear someone finally killed bigfoot, and inside his whitey tighties they found four human-shaped turds:

And-yeahhhhhhhh.thumb.jpg.83a1a4a7226bab092e6c99b0f2c312b0.jpg

scientists named the turds THUSLY: (L to R) @swampfriend, @mattli0n, @starsailor and @splendorr

curiously enough, the aforementioned turds were found inside bigfoot's underwear seated at a miniature booth in a miniature diner holding four miniature cups of delicious "always fresh" coffee

weird!

this was the night you guys drove me to the only holiday-hours hospital in portland because of my fucked up eye. i remember because that's when my health insurance dropped me. i still haven't paid that bill!!

even though starsquinter looks like HE needed to take his eyes to the hospital, it was actually me

4 minutes ago, mattli0n said:

this was the night you guys drove me to the only holiday-hours hospital in portland because of my fucked up eye. i remember because that's when my health insurance dropped me. i still haven't paid that bill!!

even though starsquinter looks like HE needed to take his eyes to the hospital, it was actually me

i think you mean starsmirker :kirbystar:

p.s. lookit li'l sleepy kerwee :kirbysleep:

15 hours ago, mattli0n said:

oh whoa, i didn't know about all that insurance stuff! that sucks. do you still have all three eyes? o•o

it sucked that you had to go to the doctor but that night ruled completely. that was the first night i heard marina and the diamonds, who i still listen to on a weekly basis and think of y'all every time. it was also the last time i went to a barnes & noble, because i'm too dumb to read anymore :snowman:

15 hours ago, starsailor said:

hey did you guys hear someone finally killed bigfoot, and inside his whitey tighties they found four human-shaped turds:

And-yeahhhhhhhh.thumb.jpg.83a1a4a7226bab092e6c99b0f2c312b0.jpg

scientists named the turds THUSLY: (L to R) @swampfriend, @mattli0n, @starsailor and @splendorr

curiously enough, the aforementioned turds were found inside bigfoot's underwear seated at a miniature booth in a miniature diner holding four miniature cups of delicious "always fresh" coffee

weird!

i love that @swampfriend is the only one of us who knows how to hold a goddamn cup of coffee

6 hours ago, splendorr said:

i love that @swampfriend is the only one of us who knows how to hold a goddamn cup of coffee

actually you could make the argument that kerwin is holding his cup incorrectly because, were it filled to the brim with that black magic, it would burn his fingees

ok back to posting pictures of trash we find on the sidewalk as opposed to posting pictures of the trash that we are.

13 minutes ago, starsailor said:

actually you could make the argument that kerwin is holding his cup wrong because, were it filled to the brim with that black magic, it would burn his fingees

but he's the only one who holds it cool and dangerous. being wrong is cool. and being cool is right.

1 hour ago, splendorr said:

but he's the only one who holds it cool and dangerous. being wrong is cool. and being cool is right.

kerwin "kool kup" kerwin

3 hours ago, starsailor said:

actually you could make the argument that kerwin is holding his cup incorrectly because, were it filled to the brim with that black magic, it would burn his fingees

i dare you to try and make this argument. you will be devastated by the flames of Logic, and Reason.

10 minutes ago, swampfriend said:

i dare you to try and make this argument. you will be devastated by the flames of Logic, and Reason.

i just don't want you to burn your fingees :lakitu: