_S_

Original Content

My mom made steamed buns today and sent me a picture. I am going to take a comp day later this week (because I volunteered to work on this here Public Holiday), and on that comp day I will attempt these buns myself. 

IMG_3450.thumb.JPG.4bfc3f9436453220e02a2e8bd05cf016.JPG

13 hours ago, Tracey said:

My mom made steamed buns today and sent me a picture. I am going to take a comp day later this week (because I volunteered to work on this here Public Holiday), and on that comp day I will attempt these buns myself. 

IMG_3450.thumb.JPG.4bfc3f9436453220e02a2e8bd05cf016.JPG

damb......nice buns..............:kirbyputer:

a few months ago when i was back in my hometown of [redacted], Virginia my sister and i went driving around and discovered that the li’l grocery store we shopped at as kiddos was gettin’ gutted. the door was unlocked and we went inside for a minute or so

9046E5C8-EE90-4A2C-AE37-D6826C319150.jpeg

1 minute ago, soaplitz said:

a few months ago when i was back in my hometown of [redacted], Virginia my sister and i went driving around and discovered that the li’l grocery store we shopped at as kiddos was gettin’ gutted. the door was unlocked and we went inside for a minute or so

9046E5C8-EE90-4A2C-AE37-D6826C319150.jpeg

Yeah. I'd live there.

1 minute ago, CoffinJerk said:

Yeah. I'd live there.

yeah. . . we (mankind) ((ew)) already do

Just now, soaplitz said:

yeah. . . we (mankind) ((ew)) already do

Yeah, but I get to like it first. :pumpkin:

-paraphrased from a film we have discussed in other threads on this forum, and is such that I hope Kerwin and Starboy notice-

29 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

Yeah, but I get to like it first. :pumpkin:

-paraphrased from a film we have discussed in other threads on this forum, and is such that I hope Kerwin and Starboy notice-

. . . an if, an if . . . well, why didn't you, no, wait a sec . . . wait a second, f'it's about your wife, F'It's about your wife, why din'tcha . . . no, wait a . . . will you WAIT, what I'm saying, if the whole thing is about your wife, you know what, you know what, the hell with it!

some oc i spent more time on than i should have for very specific and stupid jokes.....

songsaboutfricking.jpg.dd8ee55c1409cf4d9fc1ba97aa5f6cfc.jpg

5a98c194d9545_duckgameyousucker.thumb.jpg.07d9b73aaf1be782bf467772ad39440e.jpg

Hey dudes. Here is a board mix of the first track on one of my bands new albums (god that sentence, yuck).

Give it a listen and let me know how you really feel...

1.mp3

i'm putting everything from my laptop on an external hard drive and came across thislolmonty.jpg.thumb.jpeg.51b3e16d387500381cdcbacb91594fdd.jpeg

6 minutes ago, soaplitz said:

i'm putting everything from my laptop on an external hard drive and came across thislolmonty.jpg.thumb.jpeg.51b3e16d387500381cdcbacb91594fdd.jpeg

i made this, jerk

Posted (edited)
Just now, starsailor said:

i made this, jerk

oh i know

i was just waiting for the BITING COMMENT to come

Edited by soaplitz
i didn't graduate from high school

Just now, soaplitz said:

oh i know

i just waited for the BITING COMMENT to come

did you read the original post??? this is a thread about original content and you're posting other people's stuff!!!

1 minute ago, starsailor said:

did you read the original post??? this is a thread about original content and you're posting other people's stuff!!!

remix culture, dude! you unearth something from a tomb, you get to decide what the museum label says! not the dang cryptkeeper

1 minute ago, starsailor said:

this is a thread about original content

it is original content that you made that made it's way into a file on my desktop

1 minute ago, soaplitz said:

it is original content that you made that made it's way into a file on my desktop

mona.thumb.jpg.cb6d6b4294ef3e1649b38a41026f5331.jpg

this is on my computer so i'm the artist

now pay me!!!!!!

i'll have it be known that i believe this is why mr. starwhiner has not responded to my text messages lol

12 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

Hey dudes. Here is a board mix of the first track on one of my bands new albums (god that sentence, yuck).

Give it a listen and let me know how you really feel...

1.mp3

it sounds cool. the recording itself is solid; the first time i listened i thought, "this intro might be a little longer than necessary" but when i heard it a second time i didn't feel that way!

i like the interplay of the two vocal(ists?)s and the overall vibe is good. nothing blew my mind but i was like, "yeah, nice"