Original Content

On 2/1/2018 at 7:26 PM, starsailor said:

sweetboy.thumb.jpg.43c986d2659146a68e13915c19073746.jpg

i guess im the only one that understands this post 

On 2/9/2018 at 7:50 PM, soaplitz said:

i guess im the only one that understands this post 

speaking for myself: yes

14 hours ago, splendorr said:

i just re-listened to this cover of a weezer song i recorded a few months ago, and i (1) enjoyed it, and (2) wish i still worked freelance so i would have time to do shit like this on a given afternoon

https://soundcloud.com/nosplendorr/knockdown-dragout-afternoon-cover

Splendi, there are parts of your vocals which sound very similar to Rivers. Nice dude. I like that synth bit too!

I recorded this mini-album thing a while back. I am very proud of it. It was one take. It was also a test to see if I could improvise for an hour straight with a bunch of electronics.

SUPERCOFFIN

2 hours ago, CoffinJerk said:

Splendi, there are parts of your vocals which sound very similar to Rivers. Nice dude. I like that synth bit too!

thanks! the synthy sound was my acoustic guitar, run through a big-ass reverb/delay in reason. i stumbled on that sound and really enjoyed it, too

i don't play music very often right now, but i've been trying to make quick and dirty covers where i learn and record something in about an hour or so, just to practice and have something to remind myself i like doing it

2 hours ago, CoffinJerk said:

I recorded this mini-album thing a while back. I am very proud of it. It was one take. It was also a test to see if I could improvise for an hour straight with a bunch of electronics.

SUPERCOFFIN

this thing kicks off huge and weird and i love it

@CoffinJerk the track "god" is an absolute crusher and i am transported by it

i want to watch the movie this is the soundtrack to

3 minutes ago, splendorr said:

@CoffinJerk the track "god" is an absolute crusher and i am transported by it

i want to watch the movie this is the soundtrack to

you keep this up and you're gonna get mccune all red-cheeked beneath that red beard

Just now, starsailor said:

you keep this up and you're gonna get mccune all red-cheeked beneath that red beard

if i keep listening to this i'm going to shake the walls of my office into splinters and ascend into hell

Just now, splendorr said:

if i keep listening to this i'm going to shake the walls of my office into splinters and ascend into hell

then mccune will have won, and also, you will have as well

1 hour ago, starsailor said:

too late :kirbyhappy:

1 hour ago, splendorr said:

speaking of hell, some of the (secret) lyrics are " I knew a man who willingly walked into hell and overcame his suffering..."

On 2/14/2018 at 9:23 AM, CoffinJerk said:

SUPERCOFFIN

man whoa this is incredibly demonic. this is good as hell

I wasn't sure if this was one for "cursed food" or "things," because I don't think this food is cursed, but I also didn't make it (my aunts did). My step-grandma had her birthday over the weekend and one of my aunts made the cake (the roses are made from strawberries!), and another aunt made a jello shaped like a fish (she likes to do that and we have a jello fish at every birthday party). I think my mom made the buns without the stamp on them (she texted me a photo of some steamed buns she made from following a recipe on YouTube, and they look very similar).

These put my avocado cakes to shame. But that is OK, because I don't really care! Anyway, I think this is neat. 

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 9.14.43 AM.png

17 minutes ago, Tracey said:

I wasn't sure if this was one for "cursed food" or "things," because I don't think this food is cursed, but I also didn't make it (my aunts did). My step-grandma had her birthday over the weekend and one of my aunts made the cake (the roses are made from strawberries!), and another aunt made a jello shaped like a fish (she likes to do that and we have a jello fish at every birthday party). I think my mom made the buns without the stamp on them (she texted me a photo of some steamed buns she made from following a recipe on YouTube, and they look very similar).

These put my avocado cakes to shame. But that is OK, because I don't really care! Anyway, I think this is neat. 

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 9.14.43 AM.png

Yeah. Not cursed.

The coloring of the fish jello has impressed me.

@Tracey these look delicious, and my mouth actually dropped open when i saw the jello fish. good job, all moms and aunts!