Jump to content
CoffinJerk

I read the news today, oh boy...

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, mattli0n said:

Screenshot_20180127-124522.thumb.png.81499791812a06ae54165dc27243fb79.png

well, matt

you win the thread

and the rest of us lose

and by "the rest of us" i mean every human being, all seven billion of us, who for no good reason have been condemned to crawl through the feces of this world until we stop breathing

Share this post


Link to post

I saw a billboard the other day that said "Be the CEO your parents always wanted you to marry!" Which I think was trying to be "woke" but idk

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, _S_ said:

I saw a billboard the other day that said "Be the CEO your parents always wanted you to marry!" Which I think was trying to be "woke" but idk

i think you mean it's "broke" as in "broken"

as in "spiritually-bankrupt"

as in someone please put this god damn planet out its misery already :tombstone:

Share this post


Link to post

ok see i KNEW the "JOIN THE CHURCH OF DO" ad was coming. i hate it!!!

fuck this "work hard, play hard / you gotta hustle brah!!!" generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"IN DOERS WE TRUST" . . . . . yeah, sure!! i wouldn't even trust a "DOER" with my netflix password!!

Share this post


Link to post

mccune that dog video is incredibly depressing

i watched it without sound and it looks like a scene from a horror movie

Share this post


Link to post

toothpaste trend forecasting 

i found this while doing actual work stuff and i can't believe it's real

5a6fa67188939_ScreenShot2018-01-29at2_10_13PM.thumb.png.21511470e245c60a0e2b206d399d78eb.png

Share this post


Link to post

buy a chalice so someone in poverty can have water

every time you drink from your rich person’s cheap-beer chalice, you smile

ahhhh. i’m a good person

22E6F2AD-024C-42B0-8987-5C667FC0D37F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, flippityk said:

toothpaste trend forecasting 

i found this while doing actual work stuff and i can't believe it's real

5a6fa67188939_ScreenShot2018-01-29at2_10_13PM.thumb.png.21511470e245c60a0e2b206d399d78eb.png

 

hi i'm alexander my copywriting experience includes pairing "flavour" with enterprise words and pioneering an oral care tube that whispers "join the conversation" with every squeeze

Share this post


Link to post

IMG_0363.PNG.3bb7d46aa62019d46742f2f3c81abd6f.PNG

Edit: Wait is this where I post this? Whatever 

Edited by _S_

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, splendorr said:

5a7084f7a85b8_ScreenShot2018-01-30at9_44_22AM.thumb.png.cdbe141a28fba75ee9bdf7d83d6edba4.png

this gave me the utter bonechillz.

Bezos got that WYLD eye. Definitely a reptile.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

take your damn pick

Headline.png

remember when all you had to worry about was like . . . not getting syphilis or tuberculosis or the black plague

and like where to find a relatively hygenic place to take a dump

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, starsailor said:

remember when all you had to worry about was like . . . not getting syphilis or tuberculosis or the black plague

and like where to find a relatively hygenic place to take a dump

ok so life on earth has always been bad, but at least not too long ago you didn't have to think about nuclear holocaust or the fucking polar ice caps

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, starsailor said:

ok so life on earth has always been bad, but at least not too long ago you didn't have to think about nuclear holocaust or the fucking polar ice caps

and yet thats exactly why we're in this mess in the first place....

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×