Jump to content
CoffinJerk

I read the news today, oh boy...

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, starsailor said:

lol.PNG.7e8887c9c21250b2b47af56fd766c094.PNG

Please (for the love of God) supply video linxxxxxxxxxxx

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, starsailor said:

lol.PNG.7e8887c9c21250b2b47af56fd766c094.PNG

"Drew Carey took a bump on a recent episode of The Price Is Right due to a juiced up winner losing their shit. She ended up stabbing him after she won."

 

yooooooooo just wanted to emphasize this hardcore

Edited by _S_
too emphasized lol

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

Man Drew Carey gets super pissed for like five seconds and then remembers that 1. this ain't a Cleveland hooker who's dragged him down, 2. he can't smack her around, and 3. oh shit, there are cameras!!

my friend nick told me he read drew carey's book, and in it he says he was like molested by his uncle when he was a kid. whoa! i guess we should give him a pass for the rest of his life

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, starsailor said:

my friend nick told me he read drew carey's book, and in it he says he was like molested by his uncle when he was a kid. whoa! i guess we should give him a pass for the rest of his life

Everyone gets a pass forever, always because nothing matters, we mean nothing, and this world is a dream which we get to make as we see fit -- we can make mistakes, triumph, be victorious, evil, inhuman, human, and whatever else!

the pass that I am talking about is the pass that we all get because one day we will finally amount to what we always were: NO-THING

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CoffinJerk said:

Everyone gets a pass forever, always because nothing matters, we mean nothing, and this world is a dream which we get to make as we see fit -- we can make mistakes, triumph, be victorious, evil, inhuman, human, and whatever else!

the pass that I am talking about is the pass that we all get because one day we will finally amount to what we always were: NO-THING

when i say stuff like that to my mother she says: "i don't like that." and then changes the subject

but hey let's face it: it was hilarious watching that dude fall over

sorry :wiggler:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, starsailor said:

when i say stuff like that to my mother she says: "i don't like that." and then changes the subject

but hey let's face it: it was hilarious watching that dude fall over

sorry :wiggler:

Dude, it was and I know exactly what you on about. Don't say sorry to me. You ain't done nothing and I don't deserve it.

rest peacefully the sweet boy

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, CoffinJerk said:

Dude, it was and I know exactly what you on about. Don't say sorry to me. You ain't done nothing and I don't deserve it.

rest peacefully the sweet boy

i have tried, at points in my life, to not be sweet. it didn't work. i am forever sweet.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, starsailor said:

i have tried, at points in my life, to not be sweet. it didn't work. i am forever sweet.

 

Share this post


Link to post

This isnt a headline as much as it is a symbol of the topic that is this thread:

92CDBD1A-9B83-439D-8C61-DE66A8B43B4A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, CoffinJerk said:

This isnt a headline as much as it is a symbol of the topic that is this thread:

92CDBD1A-9B83-439D-8C61-DE66A8B43B4A.jpeg

more like e.e. dumpings

god

thanks for the dope shot

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, starsailor said:

more like e.e. dumpings

god

thanks for the dope shot

I dont really want to get into a critical analysis of this photo but between the content and the quote, where does this mouthbreathing idiot-waste see the relevance? I can’t help but feel the heat of an irradiating hubris when I see nonsense like this.

 

is he literally thinking of an EE Cummings quote about the sea catching fire because he is near the sea and that means it is somehow relevant? (God I hate this.)

 

What kind of world-on-the-brink hardships could this floppy hat wearing dope have experienced?

 

Don’t even get me started on the combination of his ambivalently stupified expression with the relaxed hand on the stomach posture. To me, it expresses more of an ‘I want a burrito for lunch’ thought scheme than, ‘I am contemplating the metaphor of the sea in relation to my human experience’. Like, he is standing on a cliff facing the awesome natural wonder of an earth-shore and all it seems to me that he could be thinking about is if he has any new matches on his tinder.

 

and another thing! Who’s wearing flat soled leather dress shoes to climb sea cliffs?!?!?

rant: over

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

I dont really want to get into a critical analysis of this photo but between the content and the quote, where does this mouthbreathing idiot-waste see the relevance? I can’t help but feel the heat of an irradiating hubris when I see nonsense like this.

 

is he literally thinking of an EE Cummings quote about the sea catching fire because he is near the sea and that means it is somehow relevant? (God I hate this.)

 

What kind of world-on-the-brink hardships could this floppy hat wearing dope have experienced?

 

Don’t even get me started on the combination of his ambivilantly stupified expression with the relaxed hand on the stomach posture. To me it expresses more of a ‘I want a burrito for lunch’ thought scheme than, ‘I am contemplating the metaphor of the seain relation to my human experience’. Like, he is standing on a cliff facing the awesome natural wonder of an earth-shore and all it seems to me that he could be thinking about is if he has any nee matches on his tinder.

 

and another thing! Who’s wearing flat soled leather dress shoes to climb sea cliffs?!?!?

rant: over

excellent online content mccune

i accidentally snorted by the time i got to the tinder part lol

Share this post


Link to post

i know you guys like to get all fired up but this particular photo and caption are pretty innocuous. sorry (BIG SHRUG)

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, swampfriend said:

i know you guys like to get all fired up but this particular photo and caption are pretty innocuous. sorry (BIG SHRUG)

it's a symptom of a much larger culture-destroying human-brain-rewiring issue in my extremely uneducated opinion

Share this post


Link to post

mccune is that the junkyard tire place near donut farm

also: is that crane mercifully ripping that idiotic billboard out of the earth

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, starsailor said:

mccune is that the junkyard tire place near donut farm

also: is that crane mercifully ripping that idiotic billboard out of the earth

'Tis and unfortunately the crane is setting deeper and more firm braces to base of this billboard so that like the code of hammurabi, it stands for eternity.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×