tesseract brain jxn

⭐️ dream bikes ⭐️

1 hour ago, tombo said:

saw a couple good looking bikes today

IMG_20180210_152049.jpg.acd3a4c1f11d59c49b051314b812ebf9.jpg

Prince Lives!

I just don’t know nothing about no thing anymore and I don’t want to know nothing about no thing anymore because knowing anything about nothing looks like this...

B1E76D3A-6A25-4E3E-B413-1B0D4EE4D39D.jpeg

16 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

I just don’t know nothing about no thing anymore and I don’t want to know nothing about no thing anymore because knowing anything about nothing looks like this...

B1E76D3A-6A25-4E3E-B413-1B0D4EE4D39D.jpeg

i don't know why but this is going to be my response:

dyslexic1.jpg.8e5b2cc75329bc30c29d94a16a1af099.jpg

On 2/2/2018 at 9:53 AM, splendorr said:

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 9.52.36 AM.png

again with this shit

dude she’s,,, talking about riding her dad fast and slow :lakitu:

26 minutes ago, splendorr said:

yeah dude. That's her dad in that helmet. She's like 'I rode his penis err... motorcycles since I was 4.'

All I can do while reading this, wide-eyed, terrified, is let steam escape from my shirt collar in between heaves of vomit inspired by the grotesque-ry of her complacent incest.

46 minutes ago, splendorr said:

14 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

yeah dude. That's her dad in that helmet. She's like 'I rode his penis err... motorcycles since I was 4.'

All I can do while reading this, wide-eyed, terrified, is let steam escape from my shirt collar in between heaves of vomit inspired by the grotesque-ry of her complacent incest.

sounds like you guys are jealous ... . which is a lack of self confidence.. ..

41 minutes ago, starsailor said:

sounds like you guys are jealous ... . which is a lack of self confidence.. ..

nice analysis, karl junk!!! (pronounced “yoonk” as in “yoonk yer joonk”)

good observation, dickmund doyyyyd!!!

ppreciate the assessment, well-known pop quack fucktor phil!!!!!

I DONT WANNA RIDE HER DAD, DADDDD

2 hours ago, splendorr said:

@CoffinJerk HAAAAAAAHAHA HOLY SHIT

yup. Sorry the player is so damn large, but I could barely get a working link off FB and couldn't find it quickly on youtube.

2 minutes ago, CoffinJerk said:

yup. Sorry the player is so damn large, but I could barely get a working link off FB and couldn't find it quickly on youtube.

i appreciated that only broken technology could display this momentous occasion. feels more like a bootleg vhs

Please enjoy the following captions:

"My dream bike hates cops"

"Guy never bothers asking how many horses the bike had. Turns out there was just one inside, trying to get out. That was enough."

"Jesus tried to warn him not to touch the 'Cholo Hydro' button"

"John Woo films have really gone low budget" - I hope @swampfriend laughs at this one.

have you guys ever seen the pilot episode for the never-made show HEAT VISION AND JACK?

man! it's so good. it's about an astronaut who stared into the sun and got super smart . . . and his talking motorcycle!

here are the characters. thanks wikipedia!!!

• Jack Austin, a former astronaut. He was exposed to inappropriate levels of solar energy, giving him superintelligence. He appears to lose this intelligence at night, requiring only Earth-normal levels of daylight to reactivate it. His catchphrases are "I know EVERYTHING!" and "Knowledge is power... for real." Played by Jack Black.
  • Heat Vision, a talking motorcycle. He was created when Jack's unemployed roommate Doug was shot by a ray, causing him to merge with his motorcycle. He is capable of speech and can fight by ramming into opponents. He is unable to use doorknobs and is unable to right himself if pushed over. Voiced by Owen Wilson.
  • Ron Silver, the main villain. He works for NASA, and will stop at nothing to capture or kill Jack Austin, but he also dabbles in acting, perhaps as a diversion, perhaps as a cover. He appears to be invulnerable, shrugging off the threat of being shot and later displaying great annoyance but no injury or pain when he is actually shot. Played by himself.

beautiful trash. i love it.

i forgot all about this photo i took about a month ago. i’m putting it here. nice.

A7B6C277-D8BE-4C36-AEE8-69E6090D3C48.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Honda Goldwing 2018 Tour

honda-gold-wing_827x510_41501855323.jpg

Honda Goldwing 2018

2018-Honda-Gold-Wing-Review-Touring-Motorcycle-2.jpg

Edited by tombo

saw this today, it was definitely *someone's* dream bike!

FAFB9F93-AB8A-43AC-9A3E-57BEC82518F0.thumb.jpeg.f6d31bde36d47830ec229dab4de8fb52.jpeg